- July 9-19, 2017
- Nafplio, Greece
The Olympia Summer Academy (OSA) and the European International Studies Association (EISA) are pleased to announce a unique educational opportunity for graduate students, junior researchers and practitioners: the 2017 Olympia Summer Academy in Politics and International Studies.
Courses, dates & venue
The Olympia Summer Academy will take place from July 9 to 19, 2017 in the picturesque seaport town of Nafplio, Greece. The six course cycles offered are:
- Conflict and Political Violence
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism
- Turkey in the 21st Century: Politics, Society & Economy
- The History, Philosophy, and Sociology of International Relations
- Identity Politics and Ethno-Religious Conflicts in the 21st Century
- Political Risk Analysis
Join us and benefit from:
- a faculty at the cutting edge of academic research
- a student-centered approach, with faculty and students engaged in the learning experience both inside and outside the classroom
- a worldwide scholarly network that each year brings together a highly diverse and talented group of about 100 graduate students and professors from more than 30 countries
- a program with a tremendous social dynamic; the intellectual bonds and relationships formed at the Academy continue long after its conclusion
- a picturesque venue where ancient meets modern.
More info & How to apply
For all information in regards to the program and the application process, please visit: www.olympiasummeracademy.org
Watch here the OSA teaser: https://vimeo.com/122356789
- Early application deadline: March 3, 2017.
Early applicants will receive a 50€ discount on the registration fee.
- Regular application deadline: May 3, 2017.