- A home-grown initiative, aware of both local sensitivities and the demands presented by the wider world, can contribute to the renewal of the broader policy debate in regards to the city and its region.
- Taking advantage of and putting to good use the enthusiasm of its energetic student youth, it envisions a hospitable network for the development of new thinking in regards to current and future policy challenges.
- The NN is an initiative of the Northern Greece Entrepreneurs Cultural Society.
- It is precisely this forward-looking, regionally focused, innovating, and dynamic spirit that the Navarino Network tries to encapsulate.
- The ΝΝ is comprised of friends, members, advisors, staffers, partners and a director.
- The NN relies upon the work of volunteers, the generosity of sponsors and the support of institutional grants.
- The NN benefits from the expertise of an international network that includes innovative thinkers and opinion-makers.
- An international advisory committee assists in the strategic planning.
- Advisors include:
- DR. OTHON ANASTASAKIS, Director, St Antony’s South East European Studies at Oxford (SEESOX)
- DIANA CHIGAS, Associate Provost at Tufts University, Professor of Practice of International Negotiation and Conflict Resolution, The Fletcher School, Tufts University
- MENDERES ÇINAR, Professor of Political Science at the Department of Political Science and International Relations, Başkent University, Ankara
- STATHIS KALYVAS, Gladstone Professor of Government at the Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Oxford
- IVAN KRASTEV, Chair of the Board, Programme Director, Political Research, Center for Liberal Strategies in Sofia, Bulgaria
- REMZI LANI, Executive Director, Albanian Media Institute
- SONJA LICHT, President, Belgrade Fund for Political Excellence (BFPE)
- KALYPSO NICOLAIDIS, Professor in International Relations and Director of the Centre for International Studies at the University of Oxford, Chair South East European Studies at Oxford (SEESOX)
- PÄIVI NIKANDER, Civilian Crisis Management Specialist, Government of Finland
- GERALD KNAUS, Founding Chairman, European Stability Initiative (ESI)
- ELAINE PAPOULIAS, Executive Director & Seminar Chair, Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies, Harvard
- ALEX RONDOS, Ambassador, EU Special Representative to the Horn of Africa
- DESPINA SYRRI, President of Symbiosis-School of Political Studies in Greece, Affiliate to the Network of the Council of Europe, Greece