Navarino Flyer (.pdf)
NN Report of activities (.pdf)
NN 2016 Annual Report (.pdf in Greek)
NN 2015 Annual Report (.pdf in Greek)
NN 2014 Annual Report (.pdf in Greek)
NN 2013 Annual Report (.pdf in Greek)
- A home-grown initiative, aware of both local sensitivities and the demands presented by the wider world, can contribute to the renewal of the broader policy debate in regards to the city and its region.
- Taking advantage of and putting to good use the enthusiasm of its energetic student youth, it envisions a hospitable network for the development of new thinking in regards to current and future policy challenges.
- The NN is a member of Northern Greece Entrepreneurs Cultural Society.
- It is precisely this forward-looking, regionally focused, innovating, and dynamic spirit that the Navarino Network tries to encapsulate.
- The ΝΝ is comprised of friends, members, advisors, staffers, partners and a director.
- The NN relies upon the work of volunteers, the generosity of sponsors and the support of institutional grants.
- The NN benefits from the expertise of an international network that includes innovative thinkers and opinion-makers.
- An international advisory committee assists in the strategic planning.
- Despina Afentouli, Caucasus Regional Coordinator & Information Officer for Greece, NATO Public Diplomacy Division, Brussels
- Sahin Alpay, Professor of Turkish politics and Comparative politics, Bahcesehir University (Istanbul), columnist at the Turkish newspapers ‘Today’s Zaman’ and ‘Zaman’
- Othon Anastasakis, Director, South East European Studies at Oxford (SEESOX), University of Oxford
- Diana Chigas, Professor of Practice of International Negotiation and Conflict Resolution, The Fletcher School, Tufts University
- Menderes Çinar , Assistant Professor of Political Science, Baskent University
- Stathis Kalyvas, Professor of Political Science and Director of the Program on Order, Conflict, and Violence, Yale University
- Laza Kekic, Regional Director, Central & Eastern Europe, Economist Intelligence Unit
- Ivan Krastev, Chair, Centre for Liberal Strategies in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Remzi Lani, Director, Albanian Media Institute
- Sonja Licht, President, Belgrade Fund for Political Excellence (BFPE)
- Kalypso Nicolaidis, Professor of International Relations, University of Oxford, Chair, South East European Studies at Oxford (SEESOX), European Group of Wise Men
- Päivi Nikander, Deputy Head of Mission in Organisation for Securtity and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), Field Operations Mission Kosovo
- Gerald Knaus, Founding Chairman, European Stability Initiative (ESI)
- Elaine Papoulias, Director, Kokkalis Program on Southeastern and East-Central Europe, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Alex Rondos, former Ambassador-at-Large, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Greece
- Despina Syrri, Research Fellow, South East European Research Centre
- The NN is headed by a board of directors comprised of the partners and the director.
- The director is Dimitris Keridis, Associate Professor of International Politics at the Panteion University
- Meeting, at least once annually, the board approves the annual program of activities and the budget
- The daily management is administered by the director with the support of the staff officers and student volunteers
- For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org